To enable faster implementation and increased savings to our customers, IntelliPen is an optimised system that applies automation and simplicity to the most popular processes and workflows.
IntelliPen incorporates benefits administration, participant web access, plan communication, workflows, reporting, pension payroll, document scanning and process automation into a single system.
Put simply, all the working of a modern pension office into an ultra-secure, web-based framework.
We are known globally for our commitment to exemplary customer service rooted in one goal: to embody true partnership. Our clients are not just customers; they are our partners. This philosophy has led us to a high client retention rate, be it in the public or private sector.
- Alaska Railroad System
- Atéssa Benefits
- Aurora Healthcare
- British Petroleum
- British Telecom
- Cartwright Group
- Cheviot Trust
- City of Detroit
- Evolve Pensions
- Isio (formerly KPMG Pensions)
- Legal & General
- Lloyds Superannuation Fund
- John Swire & Sons (HK)
- Mutual of Omaha
- Nottinghamshire and District Miners' Pension Scheme
- RPMI (Railway Pensions)
- TMF Group
- Trafalgar House Pensions Administration
- YWCA Retirement Fund
- And other UK, US, UAE and Ireland blue chip schemes
Why Partner with Procentia?
- Process Automation: Each of our products will make your pension process run smoother through its flexibility, ease of use, and reliability.
- Flexibility: Our software can provide pension solutions for SMEs to enterprises, thanks to our open data structure.
- Data Security: We remove the risk on your end as our solutions are protected by strong data encryption and intrusion prevention techniques with strict access control.
- Training: We can provide IntelliPen training to let anyone in your team—from the manager to the pension and accounting expert—maximise the capabilities of our software.
- Service-based Philosophy: Our reputation is based on our excellent client care, technical expertise, and world-class innovation.
- Technology: Our IT infrastructure is based on the familiar Microsoft suite of products, including .NET framework, SQL server database, IIS host, and the Windows server family. It’s also thin-client, browser-based.
- Hosting: You have the choice to install and operate IntelliPen in-house, use it as a purely cloud-based solution, or host it via our IntelliVault private cloud.
- Single Core Software Version: You can configure our software core version to make it compliant with your country’s legislations or your specific scheme implementations.
- Security, Encryption and GDPR: Your security is guaranteed with our Procentia Information Security management system and our ISO 27001 accreditation.
- Disaster Recovery: In the event of a disaster (whether natural or human-induced), we have procedures in place to make sure your business continues to operate.
- Integration: Through IntelliFeed, our software will be integrated with your tools and systems, allowing it to run your processes in the background without human intervention.
- Road Map: We make it a point to keep our products updated based on the latest legislations, evolving technologies, and most recent security patches.
With pensions systems implemented across four continents, Procentia software is the definitive choice for secure administration of defined benefits, defined contribution, career average and collective defined contribution pensions. Our information security management system (ISMS) controls everything that we do and is ISO 27001 accredited by NQA.